Thursday, June 19, 2008

THiS iS jUsT thE beGinNinG...

Today is my FirSt Day OF cReATING a BLoG...
tHis my First topic..
but i STILL have No IdEa on wHAT to Write in My BLoG...
COz..
tHERE ARE TOO MANy ThinGs RUnninG In My HEAD rITE now...
i don't Know wHIcH One to WriTe IN tHE FIRSt pLAcE..
iF oNLY U gUYS knoW WHAT i'VE BeEn Through...
there Are tOO maNY ThInGs ThaT i WisH nOt TO hAPPEn...
I Wish ThaT i CouLd RemaiN mySELF at ONe ComFort Zone...
The Zone That I reAlly Wish NOT tO LeT go...
cOZ..
There ArE tOO Many ThingS ThAt I hAVE to hiDe n PuT aLWAYS UNdER COveR...
to keeP evErybody ArounD me SmiliNg And NOT to wOrRy AbouT me...
I Wish thaT I couLD WRite oUt All the Pain And HardShip in my Life...
SO THat i could ReALLy turN over A new Leaf...
so ThAt i CoULd ReAlly Start OVER a NEW epiSODE in My Life...
but..
I jusT REalize That Even I sTART EVErYThing, ALL Over AGAIn,
I will StilL nEVER hAVE the Power TO fORGget EveRyThinG...
eVErYthInG tHAt I've Been ThrougH...
sO..
wHATeVEr THAT i'll WrITE iN This Blog...
WhatevER ThAT i'LL wiLL sHARE with u guys...
is JUST oNE of tHE way for ME to FEeL a BIT relieved...
ThAnks FOR uR tiMe rEADING this BlOG...
aND tHANks fOR ConcERN..:-)

LAyAnnn.....
( ayumi )

No comments: