A few days ago, I have read about another new CASIO baby born, which called Exilim EX-G1.
And I would like to share with all readers about this new gadget.
Casio today entered the "EVERYTHING-PROOF" market with their introduction of the Exilim EX-G1.
This new G-series camera (yes, like the G-Shock watches they've made for years) is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof, so it should be able to handle whatever life throws at you.
Exilim EX-G1 [specs]
* 12.1 Megapixel CCD
* F3.9-5.4, 3X optical zoom lens, equivalent to 38 - 114 mm
* Ultra-compact body is waterproof to 10 feet, dustproof, freezeproof (to 14F/-10C), and shockproof (from roughly 7 feet);
o Body is actually two layers: outer body is stainless steel with a polycarbonate cover, inner body is fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate
o Includes two detachable protectors to absorb shocks
o LCD panel is 1.5X thicker than on traditional cameras and has a resin mount to reduce shock
o Available in black and red
* 2.5" LCD display with 230,400 pixels
* Point-and-shoot operation; only manual controls are for white balance and focus
* Tons of Best Shot (scene) modes, including a a new interval shooting (time-lapse) option
* Dynamic Photo lets you "blue screen" your subject onto a different background
* Records movies at 848 x 480 (30 fps) with sound
* 35.7MB onboard memory + microSD/microSDHC card slot (not thrilled about that one)
* Uses NP-80 lithium-ion battery; 300 shots per charge
* Ships in December 2009 for $299 (a.k.a RM1015)
AttechmentS below were grabbed from Casio webpage :
amacam??? best x?? go grab 1 now! =)