Friday, March 27, 2009

LOvE is..

mase g melaka tahun lepas..
time jd "co-instructor" utk dr kamarudin kat kampus bndaraya,
i've found a very sweet LOVE quotes..
so i would like to share with all viewers..
enjoyyyyy..(^_^)



Love is..
the warm bubbly feeling I get inside my stomach
when I think of you

LOve is..
the way I wake up thinking of you
and the way I go to sleep dreaming of you

Love is..
the way you look deep into my eyes
and then smile softly

LOve is..
the way you call me, "your baby"
those two words make my heart beat faster

Love is..
the way you comfort me
when I'm down

LOve is..
the way a bad day can turn into good
when I'm thinking of you

Love is..
the way you smile
just that can lighten my day

LOve is..
the way I feel when I'm around you
I'm protected from everything

Love is..
the way you kiss me
the world stops just for those few minutes of pure pleasure

LOve is..
the way you hug me
so warm and gentle

Love is..
the way I see other couples together
and I'm wishing you were here with me

LOve is..
the way the tears fall
when I know I'm not going to see you

but at least I know I have you
and that you love me
...and that's all that matters

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

No comments: